During the period of lockdown the practice will be open 8:30am – 3:30pm
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – A reminder to all patients who have had recent overseas travel, become unwell with respiratory and flu like symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT to the medical centre. Please phone the COVID-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or call us for advice on 07 839 1232 . Thank you.
For up to date information please click here
During the period of lockdown our practice is open 8:30am-3:30pm.
FLU VACCINES 2020
Please note that as of Wednesday 18th March, we DO NOT have the flu vaccine in stock as of yet. The flu clinic is open from Monday 6th April. You will be informed when the vaccines arrive.
Make a payment
Meet the team
Manage my health
Why choose Hamilton East Medical Centre?
We are a community based general practice providing a quality service and treatments, ensuring great patient care.
- Large number of doctors with a diverse range of skills and knowledge
- Modern forward-thinking practice
- Specialised services offered
- Specialised knowledge areas
- Great communication provided
- Often ranked No.1 in achievement of quality targets
- Great facilities, and parking
- 1 in 4 people in NZ are infected with the flu each year.
- Influenza can vary from having no symptoms at all, to being extremely severe – Even for fit and healthy people.
- It is estimated to cause more deaths each year than accidents on NZ roads.
- On average up to 401 deaths are estimated to be caused directly or indirectly by influenza virus each year
Last year we provided over 4000 flu vaccines to our patients.
Help us to stop flu in its tracks!
We have dedicated Vaccination clinics available, contact us today to book (vaccines are expected to arrive first week in April, please check our website or Facebook page for updates)
Get yourself vaccinated at HEMC, it’s better to be vaccinated than sorry!
Influenza vaccinations are free for those most at risk – Are you Eligible?