COVID VACCINE UPDATE
COVID vaccines are currently being provided to patients who meet the following criteria:
Group 2 – People living in high-risk places
This group live in community environments where there’s a higher risk of COVID-19 spreading. If this happens many residents could get very sick or die.
- people living in long-term residential care homes, eg aged residential care and disability residential support services
- people working in long-term residential care homes
- Older Māori and Pacific people cared for by whānau (and the people they live with and their carers).
The next group will be:
If you fall into this category you will receive an invitation from your local DHB from late May.
- people aged 65 or older
- disabled people
- pregnant people (any trimester)
- have a relevant underlying health condition
- people living in custodial settings.
For further information, please see the Ministry of Health Website
Make a payment
Meet the team
Why choose Hamilton East Medical Centre?
We are a community based general practice providing a quality service and treatments, ensuring great patient care.
- Large number of doctors with a diverse range of skills and knowledge
- Modern forward-thinking practice
- Specialised services offered
- Specialised knowledge areas
- Great communication provided
- Often ranked No.1 in achievement of quality targets
- Great facilities, and parking