Hamilton East Medical Centre
Providing quality service is at the heart of everything we do.
Hamilton East Medical Centre is a large modern, innovative general practice that was established in the 1940’s with a long history of providing excellent health care services to all our patients.
Currently, we have 16 doctors in our practice, all of whom are qualified General Practitioners. They have a diverse range of complementary skills and an abundance of medical expertise. Many have specialised in certain areas of medical knowledge.
Our large nursing team assist the doctors and also run our vaccinations, plastering service, blood tests and routine screening programs.
We are a progressive and forward-thinking practice offering a wide range of medical services, to 18,000 patients.
We are a member of the Pinnacle Midlands Health Network, a not-for-profit primary health care management and development company, who set quarterly quality-based targets for the practice to achieve.
Why choose Hamilton East Medical Centre?
- We are a community based general practice providing a quality service and treatments, ensuring great patient care.
- Large number of doctors with a diverse range of skills and knowledge
- Highly skilled nursing team, including a Nurse Prescriber
- Modern forward-thinking practice
- Specialised services offered
- Specialised knowledge areas
- Great communication provided
- Often ranked No.1 in achievement of quality targets
- Great facilities, and parking